Manage your schedule. Download the free app.
To break boundaries and make the most of your WE experience in Minneapolis, download the WE18 App. Use the app to create a schedule and catch all the highlights of WE18. Find Keynote Speakers, Mega Sessions, Plenary Panel Discussions, and Lightning Talks. Choose what interests you most among hundreds of professional development sessions at the world’s largest conference for women in engineering and technology. The WE18 App syncs with the WE18 Online Planner.
Use the EventPilot conference app to:
- Build your personal daily schedule
- Receive reminders and updates
- Engage and network with peers
- Find what you are looking for
- Take notes, bookmark, and filter
- Synchronize across your devices
- Use filters to only see items that are pertinent to you. Be sure to turn the filter back off in order
to view the full conference schedule.
- Check the visual schedule for empty timeblocks to maximize your time at your event.
- Take notes on any item and export all notes in an email after the event.
- Star mark items you like and don’t want to forget about - you can filter by star and have them
included in your notes email.
- Network with fellow attendees. Create your digital business card and share via Bump if you
have Wi-Fi or QR code when you don’t.
- See QR codes anywhere? Use the QR code reader in the app to find out where they link to.
Tips for Using the WE18 App
- If you have used our WE App before, delete it from your device, and download it again to get WE18 content.
- Log in using your WE18 Conference ID number, which can be found in your confirmation email under the UPC barcode.
- Build your daily schedule for WE18, and receive reminders and updates while you're in Minneapolis.
- Engage and network with friends and colleagues through the Peer Finder section of the WE18 App.
- Browse exhibitors and locate their booths at the WE18 Career Fair using the Maps section of the app.
For those who wish to see downtown Minneapolis via skyway, there is an Minneapolis Skyway App available for download through the Apple & Android app stores. The Minneapolis Skyway App helps you navigate indoors while finding your way through the downtown skyways. In addition to the indoor navigation feature, theMinneapolis Skyway App also now includes a location-based feature to help you find food, restrooms, entrance points into the skyways, parking, hotels, retail and more.